Friday, November 9, 2018

Post 5: My Future Job


To be honest, project my future job is kind a difficult to me because I´m a very proactive person and I would like to work in everything anywhere jaja
But, this year I´ll be thinking that my wanted job (maybe, I´m not sure yet) will be relationated with natural disaster and risk management.
The social work is very important for this area and for me is a interesting challenge. Am coursing my third year in the university (studying Social work). This year I took a subject call "Social Intervention in Extreme Phenomena" witch it is the key for knowledge about the management risk and disaster.
I imagine my future job outdoor with a half working day jaja in an organization working with diverse professionals all together. Also I would like to travel a lot for the world, in fact I wish could know the ONU !
Work in an office don´t bother to me, but I don't wanna be all day in there. Well, the social workers can't stay in an office all the time because they have to do outdoor work like home visits.





2 comments:

  1. I love the part when you say " I would like to work in everything anywhere", that's the spirit!! And I also imagine you in all kind of works hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you like Social Intervention in Extreme Phenomena! that awesome, as Daniela, I imagine you working on that.

    ReplyDelete