Friday, October 12, 2018

Post 2: The best concert ever



The best concert I've seen was The Joshua Tree Tour of U2 on October 14 th of 2017 in the National Stadium.
I gave the ticket to my Mom because her birthday is in October 13 th, and her favorite band is U2. So we went together; I remember that it was a very hot day and there were a lot of people doing lines.
When we was on the field of the Stadium, we saw the stage and it was the Joshua Tree!!!
In the front part there was a big screen, and a lot of loudspeakers.
The Noel's Gallagher band (ex Oasis) was the first to come out.
Half an hour after the show of Noel's Gallagher band ended, the lights of the stadium were off, and the drummer of U2 came out, took a seat and started to play the drums!! All the people who were in the field started to jump and scream and suddenly all the band appeared on the stage. The screen was on and we saw Bono in first plane, that was so beautiful jaja
For a few seconds I lost my Mom in the crowd until we found each other and we were still together all the show.
The photograph and the special graphics of the videos that was displayed on the screen was awesome. You could see all the details on it.
My favorite part of the concert was when Bono started to sing a song which talks about the women around the world and a lot of pictures of all the greatest women ever like Malala, Gabriela Mistral, Angela Davis  appears on the screen.

The sound of the band and the voice of Bono is the same as in the begging.

I love all of this concert!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment