Friday, October 5, 2018

Post 1: The country I would like to visit


The country I would like to visit is Brazil, because it is a beautiful country that has a lot of awesome places to see, like “Cristo Corcovado”, “Pan de azucar”, the Maracaná Stadium, etc.
The local people seem to be nice, great, happy, very friendly and that’s  what I really like.
I know that the money in Brazil is called “Real” and it costs $160 Chilean Pesos. Also, there  exists different ways to travel in Brazil such as subway, bus, taxi and a plane.
The famous drink called “Caipirinha” and it’s made with pineapple and a liquor called “cachaça”.
The famous Brazilian food is a “Feijoada” and it´s prepared with black beans and meat.
If I traveled to Brazil, I would like to visit Rio de Janeiro , climb to “Cristo Corcovado” and go to the Ipanema, Copacabana and Leblon beaches.
I would like to study in Brazil, because my career, which is Social Work, is a lot of theory and intellectual writers who are from Brazil.
And If I studied in Brazil, I would like to live and work there, because I want to stay for a long looooong time.


Te vejo em breve Brasil !!!




5 comments:

  1. Rio is very beautiful!! i would like to live there too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the pictures are really gorgeous. I also think that is a very good opportunity to study Social Work so good luck in your plan!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I never taste Feijoada, but I would like to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brasil is such a nice place isn't it? When i were there i only have 3 o 4 years old so i don't remember so much; hope to visit it soon...

    ReplyDelete