Friday, December 14, 2018

Post 9: Changes to my Study Program


Social Work was re opened in the University of Chile in 2014 and that has allowed to make curriculum changes almost every years in benefit for the next generations.
The subjects that I have to study with my classmates has been diverse. In first grade we had many philosophy subjects relationated with Social work.
In second grade we had Social Psychology and actually in Third grade we have subjects about natural disaster, Risk management and sustainability and social impact.
The workload it is tough, in fact every year increase. The length of the study are five years and you will be go out with your title and your license of Social Worker.
About the faculty facilities I am very satisfied with the building and infrastructure but I wish that the classroom were bigger. The use of technology also are tough, especially with programs of social sciences.
Every teacher has a different teaching methods, there are someone that are very boring but others are very dynamic and very good teachers.

I still love my career, but to be honest I want to go out soon of the University jaja


No comments:

Post a Comment