Saturday, December 8, 2018

Post 8: Summer Vacations


My summer vacations starting in March of 2019 with my friend Valentina. We are going to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Our trip starts on Tuesday March 12 and our return is on Thursday March 21.
We are so excited!

At the moment our schedule isn't ready, but we have clear where we going to visit.
For example, we want to go to the Cristo Corcovado, Pan de azucar, The MaracanĂ¡ Stadium, and more. Also we want to go to a boat party in the beach of Brazil.
I love it!

When we arrived to Chile, the Monday March 25 I'm going to celebrate my birthday and the Wednesday March 27 me and my boyfriend are going to Punta Arenas because his father's family lives there and they are so beautiful persons that I so excited to go!
Also we are going to on a tour of Austral Brewery jajaja we love that beer.
I'm planning to work all January and February, it doesn't matter the job the important thing is the money for spend it in what I want jajaj

This Summer Vacations will be the best of my life (at the moment) jajajaja



No comments:

Post a Comment